Amid recent calls for social distancing, get-togethers both small and large have been called off and many students went on March Break expecting to see their friends soon back at school. Now here we are in June and children's lives have been turned upside down by this pandemic. Between schools being closed and play dates being cancelled, children's routines are now anything but routine. Part of their routine though was major social interaction that they are now lacking.
While you may not be able to throw a bash, there's no reason to skip festivities altogether.
If you or someone you love has a birthday coming up, or just want your kids to get their own social interaction, consider planning a virtual party on line and at home.
We in the Harris household decided to get creative ourselves and plan a Virtual Party for our daughter and all her friends. If you have a Birthday coming up this is a safe way to celebrate.
To make planning easier I have prepared a valuable quick guide for you absolutely free.
In it you will find:
• The platforms available for online meetings
• Theme and decoration ideas
• A creative healthy snack guide to send to the other
• Activities and games that can be played
• Bonus Resource Links
• PLUS as an added bonus I've included the Dance Party power point slides I created for my Daughter's party.